Old 22-09-2003, 10:23 AM
Gregory Toomey

Default Potted Pot

"JJP" wrote in message
I would dearly like some help on growing Pot in a pot in a small
sub-tropical courtyard. I have privacy, little room and a desire to grow
'ONLY For SELF USE' so to go hydroponic is not really an option, well I
don't think it is

I grow hydroponic vegetables and you can do it very cheaply. Read
"Hyroponics for Everyone" available at most local libraries.
http://www.thegrowstore.com/hydroevery.shtml

As a minimum, get a brick of rockwool (about $1.30 at you local hydroponics
shop), put seeds on top of the rockwool. Place the rockwool in a
saucer/container, keep well watered with a 0.5% solution of soluble
fertiliser.

Plants need light so you will need a inandescent light if indoors.

gtoomey