Old 22-09-2003, 03:23 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

Default Moles

The message
from "Howard Neil" hneil@REMOVE TO REPLY.co.uk contains these words:

Oh dear. I see your problem. The only other thought I have for the moment is
to arrange for your wife to have a lovely long holiday every so often. While
she is away the cats can clear the area.

Lots of my posts are going AWOL.

Earlier, I posted that if you could find someone who kept ferrets, you
could get a bucket of cleanings from the hutch and steep it in water for
a while, then water the affected areas with it.

Moles (along with most other small creatures) are scared witless by
ferrets, and will depart to pastures fresh. Or neighbours' gardens.

--
Rusty Hinge
No m'lud, it wasn't a sneg. My joints creak.