Old 22-09-2003, 05:02 PM
jrstark

Default Frugal silk plants? Or real house plants?

wrote:

Im a bachelor......

Ive been toying with the idea of buying a few silk/fake
plants for decorating inside of home a bit.

Damn those plants seem expensive to me tho!!

Im wanting fairly good size fake palms.... or fake
"trees"....and prices seem to run abt $150 or so

It seems to me I can buy REAL palms and plants much
cheaper than the fake ones.

Does anyone have ideas on how to get frugal fake
plants?

Or should I forget the fake ones and just get some
REAL ones??

If replying via email please use:

morris63401 at yahoo dot com

Shop around, make sure you check Walmart too. I recently bought a silk
spider plant for my no-natural-light office. I paid $3 for it, and then
while looking for a container saw the same or smaller plant elsewhere
for $7 and $15.

Janine