Old 22-09-2003, 09:34 PM
Chad Penney

Default in ground bee problem

You have yellow jackets. They look alot like bees but aren't "fuzzy"
liek a honey be is. And they are agressive. Personally I have had best
results with poison. Spray the entrance hole with wasp spray every
couple days till they are gone. Covering the general area with Diazon
and watering good helps too. the Diazon works throuogh the soil and
poisons the whole nest.

glenecho wrote in message . ..
Hi,

I am totally new to this group but figured it would be an appropriate
place to ask this question.

About two months ago I got stung several times by bees while mowing
the lawn. After re-inspecting the area I realized that there is about
a 2-3 inch wide hole in the ground where bees were entering and
exiting. At the time it wasn't bad, and I'm not into killing bees
just because they sting.