Old 22-09-2003, 10:47 PM
Jeff Springer

Default Free plants (for your pond)

The plants have been donated to the Raleigh Garden Club. Thanks for your
inquiries!

"Jeff Springer" wrote in message
We have about five potted plants left over from a recent laboratory

session
taught at NCSU (aquatic plant ecology). They are in great shape and are
free for the taking. We are located off of Blue Ridge Road in Raleigh.....
If you feel guilty and want to exchange something we could always use a

nice
houseplant for our office area.

First e-mail response takes them.... Directions will be provided.

Golden variegated sweetflag (Acorus gramineus)

Yellow rain lily (Zepharanthes candida)

Corkscrew rush (Juncus effusus spiralis)

Water iris

Water lotus