Old 22-09-2003, 11:27 PM
Earnest Trawler

Default Colouring blue 'drangeas

I saw some hydrangeas in western Cornwall that were turquoise and a few pale
green ones, could that be due to the copper / tin in the area? I have never
seen them those colours before.

Earnest

"Margaret Paige" wrote in message
Hallo

I've always heard that you need to do it now as the hydrangea makes its

new
flowers or buds or whatever in the autumn

Margaret

"Ian Cundell" schreef in bericht
I have a hydrangea which I am fairly certain is supposed to be blue.

What is the best time of year to apply colourant you can buy in garden
centres (or Miracid) ? Now or in late winter/ spring? I'm guessing it
will got to waste if I use it now.

Cheers.

--

"I go online sometimes, but...everyone's spelling is really bad,
and...it's depressing"