Old 23-09-2003, 03:08 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Bill V's commemorative booklet

$12 includes shipping worldwide, I understand. Great deal for
the Aussies ;-) (but I'd ask first . . . or volunteer a little
assistance :-).

jim

Jim -

Your recommendation is good enough for me. Does the cost

include shipping &
handling? I'm ready to order...

Jay

Jim Lewis wrote:

Wow!

I just got my copy of Bill Valavanis' 48-page booklet,

"Bonsai,
Past, Present, Futu Commemorating 40 years of Bonsai by
William N. Valavanis.
snipIt's available for $12 (US) from the author at

International Bonsai
Arboretum, P.O. Box 23894, Rochester, NY 14692-3894.

(And maybe Bill will sign yours. ;-)

--
Whenever one comes to close grips with so-called idealism, as

in war time, one is
shocked by its rascality.

H. L. Mencken

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail

+++++