Old 23-09-2003, 03:08 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] club funds

In a message dated 9/22/2003 6:40:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

I belong to a local bonsai club. Just wondering if anyone has any good
ideas to boost the clubs funds. We never have any new speakers, only club
members. I would like to find some ways to make money for the club (aside
from raising dues) so we could do more and get some new speakers in. Any
suggestions welcome.

Where are you? Our club has a raffle table at each meeting. We also
raffle the demo tree for a more expensive ticket each month. We have also
helped with the state convention which brings in a share of any profits.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++