Old 23-09-2003, 03:10 AM
jammer

Default Wintering my small pond(first year)

If you have the lighting to take them in, that would be best. I tied 3
to a brick and sunk it and got one survived that gave me many more. I
have been tossing them into the yard for months. I am in zone 7
something. North texas.

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:45:29 GMT, "Nick Wilson"
wrote:

Can you actually drop the hyacinth in though to bury them for next year or
should they be taken indoors? I have quite a few that purchased, and quite a
few more left from growing over this past summer - it would certainly be a
shame to see them die off and not recover. I see by reading that a fellow
overturned a pot and set the plants inside it -- seems to be a good idea.