Old 23-09-2003, 05:02 AM
Babberney

Default my most sincere apologies

Sorry, gotta vent. Just came home after 5 days out of town on a
family emergency. I've spent all night trying to get through the
1000+ infected msgs. that came while I was gone.

I don't blame madgardener per se, but I have to ask:
How can anyone smart and savvy enough to manage usenet still be using
outlook x-press? It may not be a factor in the deluge we're going
through, but it certainly opens you attack by every bored teen and
antisocial geek in the world.

Get Eudora, get netscape, go do a google search to find some other
program, but don't mess with outlook--do us all a favor.

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/