Old 23-09-2003, 05:22 AM
Madgardener

Default my most sincere apologies

I have to "mess with Outlook Express" because I have Windows XP professional
and the e-mail program, Outlook that can handle the massive e-mails does
fine but doesn't allow me to use it for going to the newsgroup. I am trying
to get another provider to the newsgroup, but that doesn't have anything to
do with my lack of being smart and savvy (thanks for that, though, I didn't
think I was savvy, smart about some things yes, ignert in other things
deffinately) it has to do with not willing to return to Netscape
(BellSouth doesn't support Netscape communicator anymore, and they're my
internet provider. and for $9.60 a month, I can't beat it with a stick) I
will keep attempting to improve and one day will have the ISDN lines they're
connecting to our house in three weeks and might have to change my internet
address as it is. I won't know how to act not being
after being so for 8 years............I'll keep ya'll posted, I promise.
Thanks for the words of encouragement and the chastising, you mean well and
you're not blasting me. I'm over the others blaming me for my post, but it's
the absolute last time I let anyone know about a problem in the future. By
the way, I have the newest purchased version of McAfee antivirus available,
and am now subscribed to MailGuard.net so I'm doing better than I
was...........
madgardener
"Babberney" wrote in message
Sorry, gotta vent. Just came home after 5 days out of town on a
family emergency. I've spent all night trying to get through the
1000+ infected msgs. that came while I was gone.

I don't blame madgardener per se, but I have to ask:
How can anyone smart and savvy enough to manage usenet still be using
outlook x-press? It may not be a factor in the deluge we're going
through, but it certainly opens you attack by every bored teen and
antisocial geek in the world.

Get Eudora, get netscape, go do a google search to find some other
program, but don't mess with outlook--do us all a favor.

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please

visit
http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/