Old 23-09-2003, 06:02 AM

Default Frugal silk plants? Or real house plants?

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:27:19 -0500, wrote:

I don't have any fake plants. Buy plants what require very little
care.

OK.... might do that since fake plants seem
outrageously expensive.... especially at the size I
need. You see.... I have some corners and space that i
need to 'fill" up so as to not make my apt look so
barren.

Tell me..... what abt Bamboo Palm or something called
the Peace Lily? Or what abt Spider plants?

Are these plants that can take "abuse" and low light
levels??

You'll get plenty of advice on this NG, but you might also
want to visit a good neighborhood nursery. They'd be
best equipped to advise on what works in your area.
Be sure to tell them where you plan to put the plants
in your dwelling -- how far from window; amount and intensity of
light; the kind of indoor heating you use, etc.

Rest assured you are not the only apt. dweller who
has indoor plants! They do dress up a place, don't they!
Massing plants in an area is especially attractive,
rather than just putting one here and one there.

And you may find you grow fond of your new
"children", and enjoy making them happy!

--

Persephone