Old 23-09-2003, 06:44 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Default Off Topic x posted to abpo

Wasn't a slowdown for me either - just a short lull. Up to 1102 now

So I'm also following your attachment file size / earthlink thread - do you
get your earthlink mail just with their webmail or do you also use outlook
express? And if you use outlook express, do you have it set to delete
messages from the server (and therefore no longer visible w/ the webmail)?

Also, I'm very suprised that Earthlink doesn't do a virus scan on incoming
mail for you and remove any virused attachments.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
It appears that I will not win the race. A total of 922 as of today.

But I can't detect any slowdown.

Diana