Old 23-09-2003, 01:02 PM

Default Where *is* this garden?

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:45:29 -0500, Monique Reed
wrote:

Someone posted pictures of their beautiful veggies and flowers he
http://home.ca.inter.net/~stevedor/EGarden4.html and other pages. The
Garden of Ether.

My friends and I have been *drooling* over the plants and the photos.
Please, who are you and where do you garden?!

I have been too. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos: whoever it is
has my sincere admiration, not only as a gardener, but also
as a very talented photographer!

Pat

--
To email me, remove the obvious word,