Old 23-09-2003, 06:13 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default Clematis viticella Polish Spirit

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
I've been doing a Google search for Clematis poish spirit and clematis
viticella Polish Spirit.
It is amazing the variety of bloom shapes and colours which are show.
I guess this must apply to others but which is the definitive?

The one I have bought is between these 2.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/cviticella.htm
and
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/cpolishspirit.htm
(Charlie Pridham's catalogue) His pictures are excellent.

Pam in Bristol

To be fair its quite difficult to get the colour right (especially as it
changes as the flower ages and according to the soil type a bit as well)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk