Old 23-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Off Topic x posted to abpo

1092.

Earthlink has been great up to this point. I think the ISP's are having a
hard time with this one. Tom Bell posted a link to Symantec yesterday, over
in abpo. Haven't had time to access it yet, but will this afternoon.
Apparently it explains a bit more about how this thing morphs.

As far as web mail vs. O/E, I use both. Generally, I go to web mail first
and clear all the junk. I'm going to reset the rules to delete the messages
from the server, and see if that keeps them out of web mail. Thing is, I'm
on dial-up, and I think that makes a difference. Earthlink allows 10mb of
mail storage on their server, and these days it's either full or close to it
every time I sign on. I don't see where the O/E rule would change that, but
I'm going to try it. I'm kind of at my wit's end.

How do you get around the full inbox on the ISP server? Hope this is over
soon, or I'm going to have to change my addie and then use an alias respond
address here and at abpo. I hate to, but what option there is, I can't see.

Diana