Old 24-09-2003, 12:32 AM
Shepherd

Default Frugal silk plants? Or real house plants?

wrote in message
Im a bachelor......

Ive been toying with the idea of buying a few silk/fake
plants for decorating inside of home a bit.

Damn those plants seem expensive to me tho!!

Im wanting fairly good size fake palms.... or fake
"trees"....and prices seem to run abt $150 or so

It seems to me I can buy REAL palms and plants much
cheaper than the fake ones.

Does anyone have ideas on how to get frugal fake
plants?

Or should I forget the fake ones and just get some
REAL ones??

If replying via email please use:

morris63401 at yahoo dot com

Silk plants may seem expensive, but if you get real plants and don't have
the time or the desire to take care of them as needed, and have to replace
them from time to time, the price of real plants can add up fast.

Also consider the price of replacing water damaged carpets if you get
careless or have an accident watering real plants.

Maybe a very nice medium priced silk plant would be a better investment
after all especially for us bachelors.

Shepherd