Old 24-09-2003, 09:22 AM
len gardener

Default Gold Coast Gardeners?

another couple of suggestions for you tony,

not sure about where you are but maybe a spear pump installed could
alleviate your problems see the following link:

http://www.spearpumps.8m.com/

he could possibly at least advise, i talk to this chap on gardening
forums his name is paul. or maybe even a bore if you are not suitable
for a spear pump, can't suggest any body about bores, just look in the
yellow pages.

if you do ring paul just tell him gardenlen sent you he may buy me a 6
pack sometime but apart from that there is no affiliation.

a 5,000 gallon inground water tank with an on demand electric pump
would also be another option.

have fun we are

len

snipped