Old 24-09-2003, 08:04 PM
Andy

Default Cats!

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:21:46 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

snip headers

from "Franz Heymann"

I'm an ignoramus. What is WD40?

Spray-on penetrating/easing oil.

It also has extreme water resistant properties as it's usually used to
repel water from car ignition systems. The can says it's made from
petroleum distillates and contains no silicone or CFC's.

I one sprayed a two stroke engine with it. I started the engine then
threw a bucket of water over it. The engine cut out as the water
flooded it, then restarted at the same time as the water hit the
floor.

What an incredibly stupid thing to go and spray around in the garden!

Franz

It probably wouldn't do your plants any good. I wonder what it does
to slugs?

Andy

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?