Old 24-09-2003, 10:22 PM
Troy

Default Hedge trimmer - Thanks folks

A few weeks ago in urg I asked for advice on buying a hedge trimmer (I've
got lots of hedges and getting fed up with B&D (type) trimmers going blunt
after a couple of years use).

Bought the Viking HE 600 today (thanks for the suggestion Rod) - fantastic!
Used it for a couple of hours this afternoon and am well pleased - cuts
like I've never experienced before and sort of *feels* well made. OK it
cost quite a lot more than my previous trimmers but well worth it. You get
what you pay for I suppose - just hope it lasts for a few years without
wearing out :-)
--
Regards,

Troy the Black Lab.