Old 24-09-2003, 11:02 PM
House of Paisley

Default Going on vacation - crazy?

Okay... I'm nervous witless. My husband and I will be planning
to go to a wedding out of state, and I'll need someone to come
in and kill... er - sit my plants. I think most things will be okay
for a couple of days, but am very worried about my mounts,
which have gotten bigger in numbers. Since I don't have a green
house- only a sunroom I'm thinking of rigging a rack in the
bathroom and just having them come in a steam the room up
for a little while. If I did have a greenhouse I think I would be
nervous the place would stay too wet. The person would be
a complete novice. Do you think if they did that twice a day
they could survive for a couple of days? Most concerning are
the two leafless species, and wonder if it would be better to
have them boarded. Any ideas?

Crystal ---- who thought it was rough having to figure
arrangements for house rabbits.

--