Old 24-09-2003, 11:02 PM
will

Default Cheap and easy grouncover?

Hi.

I am in need of something to use for groundcover.

The area to be covered measures about 3 ft by 20 ft.

I am taking out all of the hideous bushes that are on the side of my
house.

I plan on having a few roses or some thing pretty, but I would like the
rest to be covered by some kind of evergreen plant or anything of that
nature.

The soil isn't great, and it will be getting plenty of sun.

I would like something that requires very little maitenance and spreads
rapidly. THE LESS EXPENSIVE THE BETTER.

It would be a huge plus if this was something that I could simply pick
up at home depot. My transportation situation at the moment doesn't
allow for trips too far from home.

Is there such a plant?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

=will=