Old 25-09-2003, 05:34 AM
B & J

Default my most sincere apologies

Good assessment! I'm positive the only reason she sent out her mailing is
because she is a caring person who wanted to alert others to what was
happening to her. It certainly was no reason for her "friends?" to get their
shorts/bloomers into a knot and castigate her with slams and bombast. She's
much to good a person for that kind of garbage, particularly from
"friends?".

John

"David Hill" wrote in message
Isn't it a pity we cant all be as perfect as some people think they are.
But then most of us are only human and are bound to make mistakes at

times.
Just remember that "The Meek shall inherit the earth" .......not those who
are smugly perfect.
Stick in there girl.

--
David Hill