Old 25-09-2003, 12:12 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Blue Poppy seeds

"dommy" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello all. Rod thanks again for the seed. I have sown the Meconopsis a
few weeks back in small pots.

They are not very deep pots, but small green shoots have now started to
appear. Shall i leave them in there or prick them out when they are big
enough?

Added news for Rod:
All five the packets you so kindly sent me have germinated. If they all
grow up into adults, I would have to get some more land if I were to plant
them all. Ah, well, I suppose the whole village is going to overflow with
meconopsis and japanese anemone next year.....
(Counting my chickens before they are hatched?)

Franz