Old 25-09-2003, 07:42 PM
Jessi

Default black iris

Died irises. Hmm. I wouldn't hold it against Walmart to sell something of
that sort!

"J~" wrote in message ...
not sure what type I have (outside of bearded) but mine have been black
the last few years. I will admit the cooler winters seem to make the
black more intense but they are at worst a faded black color.

I am wondering if it is a dyed, iris, I have read of these but never
seen one.

J~

Jessi wrote:

Hello all!

Bought some black irises from Walmart last night and the clerk told me

that
her black irises only stayed black one year? What does this mean and

what
can I do to keep my irises black? Thanks!

-Jessica