Old 25-09-2003, 08:03 PM
Jan Flora

Default Where to buy ornamental grass??

In article ,
(HiL) wrote:

Hello! I've started my Christmas shopping. I am looking for a place to buy
some ornamental tall grass for my Dad. He lives in Southern Wisconsin, near
Milwaukee. Do you know of any good catalogs to order from? Would it be a
better idea to purchase the grass in the spring, or can it live in a pot for a
few months?

Any suggestions of tall grass that can live in our weird climates?

please respond by email.

Thank-you!
Megan

Try High Altitude Gardens. They're on the web. (I can't find their catalog
in this mess of an office...) They have *lots* of gorgeous ornamental
grasses that will do well in a northern/wonky climate.

Jan