Old 25-09-2003, 11:23 PM
-- pelirojaroja

Default Azalea bloom

Bigger pot would be better, since 10-in. sounds dinky. Then,
depending on what Zone you are in, you can bury the pot in the ground
to help it overwinter, or surrounded the pot with mulch to insulate
the base. Keep it sheltered from wind in semi-shade. They usually
only bloom in the spring, and prefer acidic soil. There are some real
azalea experts here who can tell you a lot more.

Do a Google search for "potted azalea care" or just "azalea care", and
you will get an oodleplex of hits.

-- pelirojaroja

(Wishy13764) wrote in message ...
I bought this hardy plant in the spring when it was blooming. I repotted it
into a larger pot, and eventually after the bloom, it dropped most of its
leaves. During the summer, it recovered and now it has healthy green
leaves..will this plant bloom again this fall or is it just a cool spring
plant? Its in a 10" container. also should I fertilze and if so what is good
for Azalea's?