Old 26-09-2003, 12:18 AM

Default Need advice on lawn protection

Tim wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I try a few commercial including boundary and
defence. Some product warn not to put directly on the lawn while other
will wash right out after the sprinkler come on. I need to keep applying
every other day. I am thinking put chili and pepper powder on the lawn
but not sure if it will damage the grass? I also get some suggestion of
using moth crystal, will that hurt the grass?
Thanks.

Most oder deterrents such as pepper, moth balls etc, prove to be
futile, mostly because of the re-application factor you've mentioned.

Tell your neighbor to buy an invisible fence, and/or a shock collar.

(he needs to control his dog)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month