Old 26-09-2003, 11:11 AM
Arklay

Default Lily of the Valley

In the garden centre i work in we dont get it in until about february for
some reason... not quite sure why as all other spring flowering bulbs are in
stock now....

"Janet Sanderson" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:07:54 +0100, "Leslie Stringer"
wrote:

Could someone please advise me when is the best time to plant Lily of the
Valley? I believed that it would be about now. However, I am unable to

find
any bulbs in any of the local garden centres.

Is there a mail order supplier who can supply these?

Mine grows like crazy by our back door. if all else fails will send
you a clump.
Janet
PS our back door is by drain, north facing, in shade most of time. It
grows so fast actually broke the drain!