Old 26-09-2003, 11:11 AM
Barry & Iris McCanna

Default elegant protection for two pot plants

"john west++++" wrote in message
hi, we have aquired two plants this year both in pots. one a

wisteria and
one, 'name unknown', but delicate.

we don't have a green house outside only a small patio. what could i

put
these two pot plants in to 'protect from frost' please?

we have seen 'min' greenhouses, like big clear plastic cupboards,

but they
are 'plastic' and plastic looking; and to our mind don't 'look the

part'
for a tiny patio.

any suggestions please?

John,

A wisteria is not really a pot plant and should be planted outside
against a wall, where it grows to enormous proportions.
It is a hardy shrub so you wouldn't need to protect it.

Now would be a good time to plant it.

Iris McCanna