Old 26-09-2003, 03:12 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Lily of the Valley

In article , Leslie
Stringer writes
Could someone please advise me when is the best time to plant Lily of the
Valley? I believed that it would be about now. However, I am unable to find
any bulbs in any of the local garden centres.

Don't plant it unless you can contain it or it will be over your whole
garden before you can turn round (
I must chuck out loads of it every spring, I'll let you have some if you
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.