Old 26-09-2003, 03:12 PM
Jane Ransom

Default getting rid of weeds without poisoning my tree

In article m, rgree
writes
Hi. Has anyone got any suggestions. I bought an apple tree this spring
and planted it. Unfortunately, there is a large amount of dock leave
weeds around the base. I would like to get rid of them without
posoining my tree. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreceiated
--

In the spring when they are growing strongly, paint the leaves of the
weeds with glyphosate. That way the weeds will die but the glyphosate