Old 26-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] using repaired pots

Alan Walker wrote:

Craig: Are you in a trouble making mood? ;-) This could be the start of another rules vs.
guidelines vs. down with all criteria for judgment of any kind!
====
Craig Cowing wrote:
Why not? This topic hasn't come up much on the list, and I'm curious as to what others
think and do on this topic.
====
I was just kidding, Craig. Maybe the great mica pot wars were before your
time. ;-)))
====

Oh, I know you were kidding. I guess I should have included a emoticon to indicate that.
But, I'm always in a trouble-making mood! ;0]

I remember the great mica pot wars. I'm a veteran of that conflagration. I was on the mica
pot side. I bear the scars to prove it.

SNIP
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com

OASE, I'm off to Maine in a week to go stone hunting on the Sandy and Carrabassett Rivers.
Whatever happened to the stone list? Did it die a natural death?

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++