Old 26-09-2003, 10:07 PM
Jane

Default Small Greenhouse

"Graham Arden" wrote in message
I've been thinking of buying a greenhouse and I think I've finally found
what I'm looking for. I thought I'd get a 6x8 Europa Manor Princess
from Greenhouses Direct.

Has anyone any experience, good or bad, of either this model or of
Greenhouses Direct. Thanks....
--

I bought a Europa Manor Royale 6x8 greenhouse from Greenhouses Direct last
year. They were very efficient and helpful when ordering and it all turned

Very happy with the greenhouse and would certainly use Greenhouses Direct
again.

Jane