Old 26-09-2003, 11:15 PM
john west++++

Default elegant protection for two pot plants

thanks for your response, unfortunately we are not able to put the wisteria
in the ground. they can look nice in big tubs though, don't you think?
being in a tub though it seems to me it will need protection of some kind
from
frost. but these mini plastic greenhouses do not look good on a tiny patio
we think.

"john west++++" wrote in message
hi, we have aquired two plants this year both in pots. one a wisteria and
one, 'name unknown', but delicate.

we don't have a green house outside only a small patio. what could i put
these two pot plants in to 'protect from frost' please?

we have seen 'min' greenhouses, like big clear plastic cupboards, but they
are 'plastic' and plastic looking; and to our mind don't 'look the part'
for a tiny patio.

any suggestions please?