Old 27-09-2003, 12:13 AM
Ben

Default to many fish...

Hi, has anyone got any good suggestions on getting rid of an over
abundance of fish. Baby's, baby's, baby's. After several years we have
just to many fish, makes it tougher to keep pond healthy, there must be
over 30+. It's really hard catching them and there are so many. The Koi
don't seem to have reproduced to much from what I can tell but the
Goldfish are just taking over. Caught about 15 earlier this season but
they get pretty scared and it just gets very tough to get them. Have 3
adult Golden Orf's, not sure if they have added to the group yet or not.
Your help is greatly appreciated, Ben from Delaware. p.'s, don't add to
many even though it's so tempting or you'll get what we have.