Old 27-09-2003, 03:06 AM
Elizabeth

Default Follow-up question on Finale herbicide

Hi,

Thanks to Baine for the earlier information about Finale. He was right; the
applied areas did begin to die back in just a few days as predicted, and
they are now totally dead except for a few clumps of nut grass that are
almost dead. Now my question is: When can I plant new plants in the applied
areas? I located the fact sheet on Finale, and it seemed to imply that 4-5
days is long enough to wait. It's been two weeks, so am I safe? Also, the
information seemed to indicate that Finale does not leave any residual
herbicide in the soil.

Thanks,
Elizabeth