Old 27-09-2003, 08:05 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Cleaning Bird Mess Off Concrete - How ?

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

My feeling is that you have given two cheers for bleach. On balance I

am
still scared to use it near desirable plants.

Sheesh! Snip a 77 line post
Has no-one ever told you that snipping is laudable?

My apologies for causing you to waste your extremely valuable time reading a
single coherent piece of the thread, all of it was relevant to my humble
little contribution.
I snip only parts of a conversation which have become irrelevant.
By this criterion, I ought to have snipped yours, but i will save myself the
trouble.