Old 27-09-2003, 05:32 PM

Default Frugal silk plants? Or real house plants?

isnt enough light to do much for plants if they arent near the window anyway.
white walls are sterile, they are the house equivalent of landscaping consisting of
just grass, it is a blank canvas. everyone thought my painting the walls dark would
close it in, and it didnt. that is a myth. here is an example of my walls.. used
computer to put em back white. all the wood really jumps out with dark walls..
people asked me if I put in the crown molding and wainscotting.. I didnt, but they
didnt see it with the pale wallpaper in there. here are pictures
http://users.megapathdsl.net/~solo/M...livingrm2.html
Ingrid

wrote:
Just curious why you are advising against white walls -- actually
off-white is more aesthetic. In a dark apt. white reflects light,
which would be helpful to the plants. A white ceiling gives the
illusion of greater height; another aesthetic consideration.

...snippage...

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com