Old 27-09-2003, 10:02 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default OT health foods bill

Hiya, Ken

I just wanted to let you know that I did send the letter to my two
congresswomen, before leaving for GA last week.

I did have to add to it though. Since being on a healthier diet, gluten
free and a big chunk of sugar out of my life, I'm wondering if all those TV
commericals for pizza & cheese burgers shouldn't go the way of the
cigarette commericals? I'm sure X-smokers didn't mind having their X-vice
taken off the visual tube. ;o) ~ jan

Senate Bill 722 which with the help of the FDA threatens to take any
supplement off the market in which there is as little as one negative
health incident reported regardless of how appropriately or
inappropriately the product was used. Potentially any vitamin/herb and
or supplement is at risk of being taken off the market scrutinized and
allowed back only if FDA approves! Products such as calcium MSM Vitamin
C echinnacea whey protein even green tea!

send letter here
HREF="http://website.citizens.org/showpage.cfm?pageid=2749&autolog=1&autologuser=jpu blic&autologpass=guest"
citizens.org/A

See my ponds and filter design: