Old 28-09-2003, 12:13 AM
Lynn Boyd

Default [IBC] tips for mondo grass

Mark:
I am curious to see your answers. My experience is that it needs
moisture almost constantly. I have one four-year old, plant in a small
flat pot with a tiny ground cover, also, and I keep that pot from ever
drying out. It is in a shaded area of the green house, plenty of light but
no hot sun.

Lynn

Lynn Boyd, Oregon, USA

Hello all
I got some mondo grass this summer and potted it up in accent plant pots.

it
has sat on a window sill since then and sat is the operative word-has not

done
much at all.Doesnt seem to grow and leaf tips turn brown. What is the

best way
to make this stuff happy?
Thanx
Mark