Old 28-09-2003, 02:12 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Cheap and easy grouncover?

You probably can find this within a block of your place:
http://www.dallasbutterflies.com/Pla.../cvialis.html.

will wrote:
=

Hi.
=

I am in need of something to use for groundcover.
=

The area to be covered measures about 3 ft by 20 ft.
=

I am taking out all of the hideous bushes that are on the side of my
house.
=

I plan on having a few roses or some thing pretty, but I would like the=

rest to be covered by some kind of evergreen plant or anything of that
nature.
=

The soil isn't great, and it will be getting plenty of sun.
=

I would like something that requires very little maitenance and spreads=

rapidly. THE LESS EXPENSIVE THE BETTER.
=

It would be a huge plus if this was something that I could simply pick
up at home depot. My transportation situation at the moment doesn't
allow for trips too far from home.
=

Is there such a plant?
=