Old 28-09-2003, 04:23 AM
Chookie

Default Lilly Pilly Surface Roots

In article ,
"John & Angela Cran" wrote:

BTW I haven't bothered with this in the past but as my little boy is
starting to walk I don't want him tripping over the roots.

Oh for crying out loud! Why don't you just wrap him in cotton wool and tie
him up inside the house so he doesn't hurt himself?

Toddlers will trip over THEIR OWN FEET. You have Buckley's of getting him
through the next ten years without bumps and scratches. Alter your
expectations now before you have the breakdown.

Yes, I have a 2.5yo.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990