Old 28-09-2003, 04:33 AM
Chookie

Default Is it capable of growing in a pot ?

In article ,
(John Doe) wrote:

I am looking for a tree that could be grown and kept in a pot (a
40x40x40cm container). I thought about a Native frangipani
(hymenosporum flavum) because the habitat of its roots is known to be
small. [...] I'd like to use this tree for screening purposes on our terrace.

I think you need to work out what screening you need (height and width), THEN
pick the pot. A 40x40x40 is *very* small for a tree -- the tree will be
top-heavy and you will be picking it up after every windy day.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990