Old 28-09-2003, 09:42 AM
keith

Default phal cornu-cervi

Sorry what is ABPO?

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
. net...
Posted. It's an older picture from it's first bloom - about a year ago.
Now it has 2 spikes and 2 flowers.

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
I have one in bloom, will post a pic to ABPO later tonite or tomorrow.
Don't think it has much fragrance but I still like it

"keith" wrote in message
has anyone got a phal cornu-cervi,& can give any advise on this

plant,is
it
easily obtainable?ive read its fragrant nice smell or bad?I am

thinking
about trying to buy this plant,any advice would be appreciated.It

looks
&
sounds like a lovely orchid,it has what I like a star shaped bloom &
fragrant always a bonus,as I love fragrant plants!
cheers all
keith