Old 28-09-2003, 11:23 AM
JennyC

Default Garden Office Building? What do you recommend?

"William.R.Reisen" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I am thinking about getting a garden office. I would be using this
building all year round working in it most days so needs to be well
insulated so the cold doesn't get at me and also needs to not get

too
hot in the summertime. Also there would be about 6k of computer
equipment in there so needs to be as secure as possible. Because

most
of my work is done on computers I don't want huge swathes of glass
windows and doors as I find too much light getting in stops me from
seeing the screen clearly due to reflections. I'm thinking of one

with
approximate dimensions 3.5mx3.5m. Any suggestions for a vendor that
fits in well with these criterior. Also I'm not against putting it
together myself.

Thanks.

My cousin has a two of those seagoing containers in his garden to
house his collection of antique motorcycles and the workshop that goes
with them.

They are lined with insulation material behind plywood (orsomesuch
material). Nice and warm and no windows at all. Can be locked up tight
with padlocks etc.

I've no idea where he got them from, and you'd need to be able to get
in delivered with a crane.

Jenny