Old 28-09-2003, 12:12 PM
Tim Ward

Default Garden Office Building? What do you recommend?

"Stephen Kellett" wrote in message
In message , Tim Ward
writes
out what it means? Or is this a deliberate political statement about the
status of Northern Ireland?

What?

I'm trying to work out why someone should invent "UKP" in preference to
using the ISO standard "GBP". That was the only explanation I could come up
with, Northern Ireland being in UK but not in GB, I thought that perhaps
someone who wanted to make a political statement about Northern Ireland
being part of the UK would object to using "GBP". Can you think of any other
reason for inventing "UKP"?

--
Tim Ward - posting as an individual unless otherwise clear
Brett Ward Ltd - www.brettward.co.uk