Old 28-09-2003, 12:32 PM
pixi

Default HEY!! Hip, hip hooray!!

My pond is almost finished. The landscaper and two helpers arived about
8:00 yesterday morning and got the hole and waterfall area manicured. Put
in the carpet for underlayment, then the liner. Then got several tons of
stone and lined the darned thing. Haven't heard of that one but I figure
they know more than I do.

Anyway, even the waterfall is done, the filter and skimmer are installed and
working.

It started to rain and we were put under yet another flood watch so they had
to quit before entirely finished. But they'll be back as they left some of
their equipment and aren't paid yet. I think he's coming back to day (on
Sunday) to finish.

My husband says that I dare not ever again start a big project. And I
agree.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and help. Has anyone ever heard
from Rich Toybox????

Pixi