Old 28-09-2003, 01:12 PM
JennyC

Default Setting up a Gardening Club

"K" wrote
"JennyC"
: "Jane Chatter" wrote
: That's great, Kay. Thanks very much!
: Do you know of anywhere I can get written information about the
: legal requirements of this? For example the need for auditing and

so on?
: Jane
:
: Here a few sites that have info about setting up various types of
: clubs - perhaps not all of them are exactly what you need, but

there
: might be some points of interest :
:
: http://www.uclunion.org/clubs_societ...up/index.shtml
:
: http://www.timeoutdoors.com/walk/clu...H01110503E.htm
:
: http://www.cbpp.org.uk/bpclubs/settingclub.jsp?level=1
:
: Jenny

Jenny, I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm intrigued as you

always come
up with so much info for people. Do you have a bottomless
favourites/bookmark file or do you google when people ask questions?

I cannot resist a quick google :~))
Plus it's always interesting to look up and read about things that I'd
never think of myself :~)

I used to work on a software helpdesk and at present work behind the
scenes at the Rotterdam Police call centre. Maybe I just have a
natural urge to look stuff up and find answers/solutions :~))

Jenny