Old 28-09-2003, 02:02 PM
Owain

Default Garden Office Building? What do you recommend?

"William.R.Reisen" wrote
| I am thinking about getting a garden office. I would be using this
| building all year round working in it most days so needs to be well
| insulated so the cold doesn't get at me and also needs to not get too
| hot in the summertime. Also there would be about 6k of computer
| equipment in there so needs to be as secure as possible. Because most
| of my work is done on computers I don't want huge swathes of glass
| windows and doors as I find too much light getting in stops me from
| seeing the screen clearly due to reflections. I'm thinking of one with
| approximate dimensions 3.5mx3.5m. Any suggestions for a vendor that
| fits in well with these criterior. Also I'm not against putting it
| together myself.

You could consider something like an Omar Lodge, which can be built to
transportable or B.Regs standards. Not Cheap Though. omar.co.uk and ask for
a custom quote because the nearest thing on the website is probably a 6
bedroom Leisure Lodge which is probably slight overkill.

Owain